What an extraordinary hat!
She was a girl of extraordinary beauty.
I had an extraordinary dream last night.
He is a man of extraordinary strength.
George has made extraordinary progress in his study of Chinese medicine.
There will be an extraordinary meeting next Wednesday to discuss the emergency resolution.
Her strength of will was extraordinary.
It is very extraordinary that I should meet him here.
It's extraordinary that the American girl Jenny speaks Chinese so fluently.
1. They testify to the extraordinary potency of his personality.
2. She was a woman with extraordinary vibrancy and extraordinary knowledge.
3. Edwin H. Conger was envoy extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary.
4. He is a man of extraordinary vitality, driving ambition and political nous.
5. He is possessed of an extraordinary fund of energy.
6. Her obliviousness of what was happening in Germany seems extraordinary.