adv.He was,moreover,a poet of promise.
adv.It was,moreover,a waste of time.
1.The composition is a not well written,and moreover,there are many spelling mistakes in it.
2."The price is too high,and moreover,the house isn't in a suitable position."
3.I don't like skating,moreover,the ice is too thin.
4.He was,moreover,a poet of promise.
5.The proposal was not well thought out; moreover,it would have been too expensive.
besides prep.除 ...之...furthermore adv.而且,此外
also adv.也,而且,同样地 too adv.也,太,很
likewise adv.同样地,此外,...then adv.那么,然后,...
yet adv.还,已经,仍...what is more 而且此外,更有甚者
as well 也,又 in addition adv.另外,此外
additionally adv.另外,同时,此外 as adv.同样地,例如,...
adv.Moreover,I will thank all the people who helped me.
adv.I don't like skating,moreover,the ice is too thin.
adv.The proposal was not well thought out; moreover,it would have been too expensive.
1. Moreover, Ramsay was no mean thinker himself.
2. A talented artist, he was, moreover, a writer of some note.
3. The rent is reasonable, and moreover, the location is perfect.
4. The task is difficult, and moreover, time is pressing.
5. Bicycling is a good exercise ; moreover, it is easy to learn.
6. I don't like skating, moreover, the ice is too thin.