The house is too small, and furthermore, it's too far from the office.
I don't want to go there, furthermore, I have no time to do so.
1. Furthermore, as Gervaise was quick to point out, Mr Scully was not a detective.
2. I don't like her because she is too tall and furthermore she smokes too much.
3. I don't want to go there, furthermore, I have no time to do so.
4. Furthermore, there is a marked absence of peer pressure here, which would make itself palpably felt when such anti - social conduct occurs.
再者, 本地明显缺乏同辈人之间的压力, 致使不良行为发生时,众人浑然不觉其不妥.
5. Furthermore, subsidies provide incentives only for investments in equipment.
6. Furthermore, courts often seem to dispose of mixed questions in inconsistent ways.