1. be busy with/at/over sth.
He is busy at work.
Jean is busy with her work.
2. be busy in doing sth, in可以省略
I am busy writing a novel.
3. 作及物动词. 使忙于busy oneself with/at/about/in
Bill busied himself with collecting materials.
碰到不会的单词或搭配 可以养成查字典的习惯. 很多经典的例句都是出自字典的.
另：楼上的doing和to do的区分 busy是没有的.
中学阶段在这个方面的考点有几个单词 如remember,stop, forget, regret等.
remember doing 记得做某事/ to do 记得要去做某事 (forget一样）
stop doing停止正在做的事/ to do 停止手头上的事去做...
regret doing 后悔做过某事/ to do 遗憾的要去做某事
1. There has been a busy start to polling in today's local elections.
2. The ward was busy and Amy hardly had time to talk.
3. I had a busy day and was rather tired.
4. It is the mother who is expected to reorganize her busy schedule.
5. Across the busy plaza, vendors sell hot dogs and croissant sandwiches.
6. The onslaught of orders should keep aircraft manufacturers busy for some time.