vt.& vi. 用无线电发送讯息；作无线电广播；用X射线拍照；
The radio should be fixed.
The radio will not work unless you connect these two wires together.
He hit the ceiling when he found out the radio had been broken to bits.
Some people are entertained by the radio and television.
They'll radio for instruction.
The ship radioed for help.
Coast guards radioed in the information.
Have you radioed her?你给她发无线电报没有?
Every ship is required to radio its position.
They radioed London for advice.
The ship radioed a call for help.
He radioed that her report didn't agree with facts.
He radioed that he could't allow her to stay here.
The commander radioed him orders to stop and wait.
You'd better radio your reply to me as soon as possible.
The ship radioed a message to the shore.
We radioed headquarters that we were in trouble.
1. There has always been a difference between community radio and commercial radio.
2. All this, needless to say, had been culled second-hand from radio reports.
3. I use the short-wave radio to get the latest war news.
4. If something's a sure-fire hit then Radio One will play it.
5. The radio had fed him a diet of pop songs.
6. He introduced radio to the school to increase the children's awareness.